Sunday, November 27, 2016

A-pillar finished

What working on a Sunday? Well this working is kind a relaxing to me.
 The first thing I did was finish welding the panels I tacked in.
 Then Those welds are ground flush.
 Then my attention turned to the firewall. On the bottom near the floor there were some cracks. I welded them. And I also removed some dents on top of the bow you see below.
 I also made a plate with a bracket for bolts welded on  to replace a big hole where ones was an anchor point for the fender reinforcement. The hole was cut out larger and the plate was bent and cut to fit. Al this was done after I took some measurements son I could mount it to the exact location.
After fully welding the welds were ground flush.
And then all the bare metal was sprayed with a protective coat of paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment