Monday, March 20, 2017

Cabin is ready

Today I started with removing the masking tape and paper from the chassis.
 Then I put the engine that came during last week, in front of the chassis.
 And then I started with applying filler to the truck bed panels.
 Some sanding and more filler went on.
 And then more sanding followed and at last I sanded everything ones more with 180 grid paper. These parts are now ready to receive a coat of primer and some spray filler.
 Next on the list is the cabin. The outside was sanded with 180 grid paper and while sanding the roof a few dents were exposed. I filled them with some filler and then sanded them down.
 I then sanded the complete interior of the cabin and removed all the dust as good as possible in this stage.
At the end of the day the cabin is also ready to receive some primer and filler.

No comments:

Post a Comment