Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The first parts ready.

Today I continued the work where I ended yesterday. So I started with the 3 fenders.

 After sanding them for the second time some more filler needed to be applied on some spots.
 Next I sanded the cabin ones more and there to some more filler had to be applied.
 And then back to the fenders. The first ones is now sanded with 180 grid paper and is ready for spray filler.
 And after some more sanding the other 2 are ready too.
 So those fenders are lade to the side and the last fender and the air duct for the radiator were laid on the table and filler was applied.
 Then I went back to the cabin and sanded it some more and at 2 locations some more filler was needed.
 Both places are located on the doors.
And that's it for today. Tomorrow we continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment