Friday, March 17, 2017

Connecting rod

Today I started with the rebuild of the frame where the cabin was mounted to.
There was a wobble in it and was not high enough. It would hang up on my car hoist.
 It's a difference of 10 cm .
The next thing I did was some cleaning around the chassis. All the dust from sanding the filler and the old sandpapers were removed.
 And then I made the connection rod between the two seat rails. That rod was missing and is needed to move the seat back and forth.
 The original lever for the operation had to be modified. Its not really visible in the picture but I make some more pictures on a later date. A means of retaining clip or so has to be fabricated to hold the rod in place.
I also tried to straighten the side of the truck bed But its difficult to get a picture of that.
Tomorrow more....

No comments:

Post a Comment